Berner Trucking has undergone changes in the last five years to achieve excellence in safety. Our main goal is to haul freight but the only way we can accomplish this is by being as safe as possible. New safety programs are continually being added to maintain our excellence in safety. This is all possible due to the hard work of our safety director, Jerry Knight.
Our safety programs include:
- Driving Assurance (How's my Driving) call-in stickers
- Drug-Free Workplace programs
- Annual safety reviews and meetings
- Monthly OTA safety meetings
- Auditing of Driving habits, logs, etc.
- Accident reviews and training
- Ongoing education for our safety director
In 2009, Carolina Casualty Insurance Company named Berner Trucking as the carrier of the year for the programs instituted and initiated along with a low number of accidents and a high safety rating.
In order to meet the highest company standards, Berner Trucking belongs to the following organizations:
Phone: 330.343.5812 ext 235 (or dial 3 when you hear the recording)
Fax: (Please use for PAST EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION) 330.364.8930